I have been nominated for the Shine On Award by runnermlf. Runnermlf’s blog called “Running this Race – Inspiring You to Keep Going” is located here: http://runningthisrace.wordpress.com. It’ is a very inspirational blog from a runner who is admittedly addicted to running.
Thank you so much for reading my blog and thinking it worthy of a nomination. I was in shock at first then I realized that this could be fun.
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Her are my random facts I hope them are as fun to read, as they were to write.
2. I make my own toothpaste. I am thinking of selling it because it tastes fabulous.
3. I love science fiction book, movies and conventions. Hey, I cannot help it. It all started in college. It’s a hard habit to get rid of ( and I don’t want to).
4. I lost over 155 lbs twice in my life. The first time I lost the weight was when I recovered from an operation and I used pills and vitamins with exercise. The last time I dieted and exercised my way to my current weight. It will be my last time.
5. I like both cats and dogs. I don’t understand the cat people, dog people thing.
6. I am a food addict. I never met a type of food that I hated and would not eat. But I must clarify that with this fact to say that I am not Andrew Zimmern. He’s extreme.
7. I dislike cooking, but I can do it quite well. Just something left over from my childhood. My Mom cooked excellently and I was never in the Kitchen. Nit on the good side it turns out it is not my passion anyway.
I saw many articles of blogs that were nominated for this award, but here are my picks. I am nominating blogs who are not nominated and that I like, so they can get recognition too. I am trying not to duplicate efforts, so if you have been no been nominated already, I am not adding you to my list. Your blog is still awesome. I am just spreading the love around. Here goes something!
Name of blog URL
Mind Margins http://mindmargins.wordpress.com
Kelly Get Thin – http://kellygetthin.wordpress.com
Zeke’s Adventures – http://gretchensite.wordpress.com
A spoonful of Healthy – http://aspoonfulofhealthyblog.wordpress.com
Farm Your Training – http://farmyourtrainingday.com
Run Knit Travel – http://runknittravel.com
I thought they said Rum – http://ithoughttheysaidrum.wordpress.com
Country Craftin’ – http://countrycraftin.com
Run Hemingway Run – http://hemingwayrun.wordpress.com
You Signed up for what? – http://yousignedupforwhat.com
Boho Behavior – http://bohobehaviour.wordpress.com
I didn’t know I could…and so can you – http://ididntknowicould.wordpress.com
Creating Lyn – http://creatingjlyn.wordpress.com/2013/08/
Again, I want to thank Runnermlk for the nomination. I believe that all of the voices of the bloggers that I follow should be heard. Keep running, walking, eating and writing.
- The Shine on Award (Thanks Paul Smuts) (runningthisrace.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award (runningtoherdreams.com)
- Shine On Award (littlegreenrunningshoes.com)
- I Got Nominated for Shine on Blog Award! (mypsychopathiclife.wordpress.com)
- Shine On and WordPress Family Award (janelikestorun.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award (theeducatednannyblog.com)
- Shine on Award…. (shivaani8.wordpress.com)